Vanilla Protein Snacks
Here is a quick recipe for some delicious vanilla protein snacks:
- 200g Natural Muesli (19p 127c 10f)
- 5g TruVia (Stevia based natural sweetener)
- 30g sunflower seeds (6p 6c 15f)
- 2 scoops (64g) Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein vanilla flavour (49p 6c 1f)
- 2 bananas (3p 60c 0f)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tin (350g) coconut milk (7p 11c 73f)
Blend all together, and bake in the oven 15-20 min at 180 degrees (C).
TOTAL: 85g protein, 211g carbs, 99g fat
18 pieces made, total per piece:
5g protein, 12g carbs, 6g fat
Portion size should be individualised for best results. Also, you could reduce the total calories if fat loss is the main goal by using half of tin coconut milk instead.
Check out the video for instructions!
comments powered by Disqus