Delicious Spinach Salad
Here’s a delicious high protein spinach salad that is bursting with flavor and nutrients. Try the simple homemade salad dressing – it’s much healthier than store bought dressings, doesn’t contain refined sugar, and still lends lots of flavor. Servings: 2
Here’s what you need…
- 6 cups organic baby spinach
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 6 pieces bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- juice from one lime
- dash of pepper
- Combine the spinach, eggs, bacon and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk the olive oil, lime juice and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, mix and serve.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 340 calories, 20g fat, 10g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 26g protein
comments powered by Disqus